We regularly assess our role in protecting the environment without compromising the quality of the services we provide. Together we implement a management plan that identifies environmental risks and sets out appropriate controls designed for your facility.
Our employees are fully trained in pollution and environmental harm prevention. The following are observed while performing their tasks:
- ADOPT GREEN CLEANING BY USING TECHNIQUES AND PRODUCTS THAT ARE ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE AND HELP PRESERVE THE ENVIRONMENT
- CONSERVE RESOURCES BY USING ENERGY, WATER AND OTHER RESOURCES EFFICIENTLY
- MINIMISE WASTE BY RE-USING OR RECYCLING MATERIALS
- USE APPROPRIATE AND EFFICIENT EQUIPMENT THAT MINIMISE ANY ADVERSE EFFECT ON THE ENVIRONMENT
- PROMOTE WORK HABITS THAT CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS ENVIRONMENT PRESERVATION
- PROVIDE EMPLOYEES WITH THE APPROPRIATE TRAINING, GUIDELINES AND TOOLS ESPECIALLY WHEN HANDLING CHEMICALS, FUEL/OIL, HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES, PESTICIDES, SPILLS AND OTHER INCIDENTS
- ENFORCE STRICT GUIDELINES ON MANAGING NOISE, LIGHTING, AIR QUALITY, TRAFFIC AND ACCESS, WILDLIFE AND ECOLOGY, FIRE/HOT WORKS AND HERITAGE LISTED SITES
We also ensure our practices comply with the relevant government legislations and we stay informed of the latest sustainable practices via our environmental and community association partnerships.